9.25.2007

relax, take it easy

After choir this morning, I went with Cailey and Megan to the art room, so I could just chill (and maybe study) while they did their art enrichment. While I was sitting there, suddenly Ms. Marriott comes and tells me that I should join art enrichment, because it would be a lot of fun, and I would make a lot of friends (because Megan and Cailey told her that I had no friends). Before I knew it, my name was being written on the sign up sheet, and I was cutting out a hummingbird for my bowl. I don't even know what's going on.

It's such a problem for me. I just can't say no to anyone, I always feel so guilty when I do. I never want to hurt anyone's feelings, so I end up doing it even if it hinders me doing so. I'd walk a completely opposite way with someone just so that they wouldn't have to walk alone. Or I'll bring my laptop to school almost every day so Jocelyne and I can watch stuff on it, even though it is inconvenient and makes my backpack really heavy. Or, I'll join things like choir and art enrichment. I was seriously so close to joining wind ensemble today, even though I know that I don't have enough time for it, and that I don't want to be in it if none of my friends are in it. Plus, there are people I dislike in wind ensemble, and if I have to share a room with them when they go to Vic Louis, I swear I'd go crazy.

I wish I could write about things that people actually gave a fuck about.

No comments: