9.26.2007

i was waiting for you

I am so tired of being let down. I'm being let down every single day. I'm always hoping or expecting for something in particular to happen, and it never does. I am so tired of waiting. I am tired of trying, and failing, and just always feeling hurt. I lied when I said that I've never been walked anywhere before, I'm sorry. It just doesn't happen often enough for me to realize it. I just feel like I'm always the one walking someone else, walking somewhere else, walking nowhere, walking just to spend more time. Today Jocelyne stayed with me in the band room while I practiced, and that made me feel like a million bucks. That is, until she left to go hang out with Leslie. But then she came back.

Obviously this friendship doesn't mean anything to you, I honestly feel like you don't care. I rarely see you, and when I do, it always seems like you don't want to talk to me. I am tired of trying and failing. I am not even that surprised, it's not like this has never happened to me before. This is why I'm so wary of trust.

No comments: