9.24.2007

montreal might eat its young, but montreal won't break us down

I think I am finished my lab, I think I am finished my lab! It took me three hours to finish, not counting the time it took this morning and over the weekend. I am really hoping that I get a good mark on this. Lately my school marks haven't been very high, and I know people are going to say "blah blah blah 80% is really good" but in my family it is not; it is almost like failing. I feel so stressed out these days because of school, and I need to start working even harder to start raising up my mark.

It's making me think that maybe it's not a good idea to go to band camp, choir camp, the bio trip, or the Banff trip. But it's going to be so fun! I am going to regret it all when I end up swamped in homework, but right now I don't necessarily care. There is so much I can take at a time.

I need to get myself a journal sometime soon. Somewhere I can write my thoughts that I don't want to write here. I also want to buy Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, because I love that book and I need to read it again. Maybe three or four or a million times more.

Tomorrow I will wake up at 6:30 and take the bus, so I can get to school at 7:15.

No comments: