9.03.2007

i would hope for a true love

Today is the last day of summer, last day before school starts and I no longer have the freedom (or the air of freedom) I've had the past three months. I'm still worried about the AP fiasco, and I'm hoping that I get in, but I guess I'll get that all figured out tomorrow. The first cross country meeting is tomorrow, too, which I wasn't expecting. I guess I'll go out; after all, what is there really to lose? Maybe some time, but hey, it'll have its rewards. I'm just worried that I'll end up dying on a hill, because I haven't run since basketball ended, and god, I wasn't even in very good shape back then.

Chad VanGaalen's Sled Island performance was recorded by CBC Radio One, on its program The Key of A, which runs every Saturday from 5:00 - 6:00 pm. So, after many, many, many Saturdays, they are playing it this Saturday, September 8th. I found myself an streaming recorder, so now I will be able to listen to it time and time again! Also, if I end up having to work during the show, I will still be able to listen to it! Marvel at my ingenuity!

No comments: