9.11.2007

i'll find you and i'll kill you

I can't believe how long it has been since we have actually talked! I really enjoyed it, it made me remember exactly why I liked you so much before. Too bad it's not like that anymore. Too bad things change. But today was so easygoing, and it was just so natural. I am going to make a better effort to talk to you, because it is definitely worth it.

Today was a really good day. All of my classes felt so slack. Social studies bores me, I just can't get excited about it. Last year was so much better, and I don't even understand why. I think some it has to do with the fact that at this time last year, I didn't know anybody, so it was so much easier to concentrate and focus. It makes perfect sense, because I started slacking off at the end of the year. But, still.

I absolutely love having spare with Jocelyne, I really think it's the highlight of my day. We actually did work! I finished my biology. After that we walked by Mikalina's class to taunt her. And show her the sign we made for her. HOLLA ATCHA, GURLFREIND! Oh god. After that we went to the Parrotdice shop, which was a waste of time. There weren't any parrots there! Jocelyne's imitation of a crazy parrot lady was ridiculous, though.

We didn't do anything in band again, so it was pretty sweet. I didn't really think that talking about how my brother expresses himself could be so funny! But now I have "nyi, nyi" stuck in my head. My cheeks really hurt from smiling. And now I owe Cailey $1.50 because I couldn't even last two minutes before smiling and cracking up. All because Jocelyne started talking. At least I won the $2.00 from Jocelyne because she laughed right before I started laughing.

Running sucked, but I will continue doing it and complaining about it. I hate running so much. And it was too hot today.

listening to: graveyard - chad vangaalen

No comments: