9.22.2007

lonely lonely that is you, lonely and so untrue

Nothing exciting actually happened before 1:50 today. Spare, I studied. English, I actually worked. Lunch, I studied. Biology, I counted yeast cells. Social studies, I did a test. So I was really glad that Heather and I were hanging out. We had to run for the c-train and I almost wiped out running down the stairs. My eyebrows look really good now! So do Heather's. We got trapped in an elevator for like a minute! It was all very exciting.

Yesterday all of my homework finally built up, and everything I held off doing is now due right after the weekend is over. I finally realized how hard everything is, and how I really have to start managing my time better. It's like if reality gave me a swift kick in the ass. Oh wait, that happened too yesterday.

No comments: