9.06.2007

the girl with colitis walks by

"This is a lovely day for cozy conversations with friends and groups, especially female acquaintances. Even though it's not a great day for doing important business deals or major expenditures, dialogue with others will flow freely. In fact, others might confide secrets and heartfelt stories."

I don't normally believe in horoscopes, but today's seemed pretty true. Heather and Abbey took me out for lunch, which was eventful, and could be a entry of its own, but everybody who reads this blog was at lunch, so I don't necessarily need to describe it. But after lunch, I guess I can talk about. It turned out that I did not have chemistry after lunch, but band, so it wasn't a big deal that I was late because we weren't doing anything anyways. In fact, we got forty minutes to do whatever we wanted, so Jocelyne played her iPod on her iPod speakers. I don't know how she does it, but she makes me laugh no matter what. Today, it was by singing - word by word - basically every song played. We just sat there and laughed, and laughed, and laughed. Especially when she did "Baby Got Back".

I finally got my courses changed today during Chemistry, which was good because we were doing review, and it was really boring. Also, it was fun to laugh at Henry because he was bored to death by chemistry too and wanted to switch out, and I got to do it first. I have a different social studies class now. And I have Bio AP! And a spare! A spare with Jocelyne! My schedule is amazing, A-M-A-zing.

I think I've been joining things and such simply so then I can socialize. Like, cross country, I wanted to go to Banff so then I could hang out with Grace. Who, by the way, I didn't see all day, so I couldn't give her the card. And I can't go to Banff, because all of the spots are filled out and it sucks!

Well, anyways, I joined choir.

My mom made an awesome dinner. I get to have cake tonight. My younger sister got me The Reminder. My brother supposedly got me Fox Confessor Brings the Flood. And my older sister got me season one of The Office. Which means I now have all three seasons! Abbey, we are going to have an Office marathon so you can watch it, like how I said we should a long time ago.

No comments: