9.29.2007

did it fill me with so many secrets, keep me from loving you

Today I worked alone, even though I think another girl was scheduled to work with me. It was pretty good, although sometimes there would be a mad swarm of people and I'm only one person! I was returning somebody's golf club today, and I accidentally charged it twice on his card. I make a lot of mistakes at work, I'm surprised I haven't been fired yet. Next week, I will do everything without a mistake! I am going to try my hardest. Everything is a lot easier now than it was before. It's weird, I've been working for just over a month. It hasn't felt that long! Although it may be just because I only work once a week. During lunch, I finished up my biology.

I wrote some people some notes during work, on the back of receipts. They aren't people I usually write notes to. I really love writing notes. I love receiving notes even more. I am excited for Monday, when HOPEFULLY I will get a whole bunch of them. It feels so easy to write notes these days. It's harder to write blog entries.

No comments: