9.01.2007

i'm never going to sleep

I never realized that my old version of Gubbbish wasn't a full version, and that it actually cut off after 45 seconds! I'm listening to it right now, and damn, I missed out on something good for the past two months. Also, now I realize how it could be featured on The O.C. When Heather told me about that, I thought to myself, "Why would they put on a 45 second song on their show?" Well, now I know.

My family and I went to a relative's 50th birthday party today. I didn't exactly have a great time. There were only adults and kids there. My sister and I kind of hung out together, I guess. I chatted it up with this guy bussing discarded bottles every time he came around. Apparently he was a chef, and thought he was cooking today, but they put him on bussing duties instead. The first time he came by, he said that he needed empty bottles and stuff so he could be busy. I ended up drinking three bottle of water.

listening to: see-thru-skin - chad vangaalen

No comments: