9.05.2007

recite your lines, and i'll quote scriptures

Every time I talked to someone new today, it was almost like a new adventure. Jocelyne and I talked about band camp, we have so many plans! She is going to bring her iPod portable speakers! I am going to bring my iPod. Jocelyne, Tamara, and I are all going to bring our laptops, and we are going to watch three movies at the same time. This band camp is going to be so much more amazing, since this year I actually know people, and I am going to be in the same cabin as so many people who could kill me from laughing. Although I don't really want to die. But I do love laughing.

I saw Grace today! She ran with me today at cross country, and it was nice catching up with her. I did not know she had a sister! I thought it was really nice that she ran with me, because she is a running tank and I haven't run since spring league basketball. Plus, I am not strong at long distance running. Sprinting in basketball, yes. Sprinting, maybe. But running in general? I don't like it. I don't like running simply for running, it is not something I enjoy, like Grace. Maybe after a month or so, I'll enjoy it, but I haven't been able to yet. It's going to be so good for basketball, though. I'm excited for basketball! I am going to prepare so hard for basketball, I really want to be on the team.

The bus ride home with Angela was really great. I haven't had as many thoughts translate into words like I did during that fifteen minutes in a while. I look up when I'm trying to think of words to say, it's really weird because I don't think I did that before. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I don't know if I'm going to do anything, or if anyone wants to do something with me, but I am excited!

Classes today were pretty good. English class was great, and it is so much fun to have so many of my friends in one class. This hasn't happened in a while! Some band people are so pretentious, though, god. When you answer a question, you do not need to fit in as many words possible. And your ten dollar words really make me want to punch you in the mouth. But Jocelyne ... "I don't know, I DON'T LIKE POETRY!" I'm sorry that you had to look for me during the entire lunch period.

I know at least one person in each of my classes, it's really cool! Too bad that all of my classes are going to get changed tomorrow, except for English/band. Like, holy cow! I am glad I talked to the AP teacher today, it made me feel so much more assured. I thought it was amusing, though, when she asked me who my science 10 teacher was.

She was my science 10 teacher.

But, anyways, Bio AP. I think I am going to drop chemistry and take it next year, so then I'll have a spare so I can get myself more time. Although my dad says I shouldn't, and leave the spare until next year. But next year I won't have bio, so that doesn't make sense. I think I convinced him, though. Maybe Physics AP next year too? Or Math 31? Or, PHYSICAL EDUCATION!! The choices are endless!!

The thing I am most excited about for Bio AP is that extra spot beside Grace and Heather that's "saved" for me. Well, not really saved. It's kind of funny how I don't care at all that my other classes are being switched, because those two are in that class.

My birthday is tomorrow! I have to make Grace her half-a-year-since-her-birthday-plus-two-days card! I am half hoping that Jocelyne and Leslie do buy me balloons, because that would be awesome, but I know that won't happen. But still!

I have so many other things to say, but this post is really long enough. For another post! Stay tuned!

No comments: